To Read About Blog Topic: Best Functional Medicine Training Programs…Scroll Down
If you are a doctor or clinician looking to make a bigger impact on the world, have more job satisfaction and have up-to-date protocols and treatment solutions for your patients, check out our free functional medicine training led by functional medicine experts: Dr. Diane Mueller and Dr. Miles Nichols Below.
LEARN HOW TO DETERMINE THE BEST FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE TRAINING PROGRAMS
What makes for the best functional medicine training program really depends upon what you are looking for. Just like anything, all programs have their strengths and weaknesses so in determining the best functional medicine training program, it is important to understand what you are looking for and what is important to you.
Some questions we find that are helpful to ask functional medicine training programs include:
- What level of training is covered? Does it focus on basics such as thyroid problems, gut issues, and sex hormone problems? Does it go into advanced topics such as autoimmune disease, neurological dysfunction, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome?
- When labs are taught, how are the reference ranges being taught? Are standard lab values being used? Or does the school teach more on optimal reference range levels?
- Does the school talk about when to use different lab companies for getting the most accurate results? Do they talk about the EXACT company name, or do they speak more broadly?
- When protocols are given out for treatment, do they give the exact duration and time to use the specific protocols?
- Do they give brand names of specific products used in protocols for easy implementation?
- Does the school teach when to run repeat labs unique to individual findings?
- Do they teach what to do if a treatment does not work?
- Do they offer ways to test oneself and ask questions to make sure that one is understanding the information?
- Do they offer certification? Continuing education credits? Anything else?
- What sort of other supportive material comes with the course content?
- Do they offer stand-alone modules of specific topics, or do they only offer entire courses?
Depending upon how you answered these questions will make a big difference with what course is the best functional medicine training program for you and your unique needs. What is most important is that you get your unique needs met for what you want to learn and how you want to grow your clinical toolbox. We recommend asking these sorts of questions to a few different schools you are deciding between to help you determine the best functional medicine training program to get you to where you want to go with your practice.
To learn more about our functional medicine training program, you can go here to learn more! We are definitely the best functional medicine training program for some people and certainly not the one for all people.
Get Your Free Training Here
Plus additional BONUS training videos on treating tough cases of brain fog and cognitive impairment!!
To get your free training go here: https://success.mindbodyfunctionalmedicine.com/chronic-fatigue-course
Access Our Functional Medicine Training for only $1 for your first month! Check it out and stay if you like. Leave if you don’t!
* Access to 27+ Modules of Functional Medicine Coursework
* Live Q and A’s to Answer Your Functional Medicine Questions
* Deepen Your Understanding of Functional Medicine Lab Testing and Specific Easy to Implement Protocols
* To Learn More Details and Sign Up Go HERE
Are You a Clinician Who….
*Wants to deeply impact your client’s lives but find yourself frustrated and struggling with tough chronic cases?
*Do you sometimes feel that you are stuck without ideas of what to offer next to your patients or sick of just managing systems?
*Functional medicine training can provide different diagnostic tools designed to determine the root cause of chronic illness as well as additional research based treatment solutions
If you are a clinician and have questions about our program, please click the button on the left below to book a call with us. If you are looking for help with your health, please visit our clinic HERE)
Are You a Suffering from Chronic Illness?
*Do you feel that you have tried many things and either nothing works, or the treatment does not hold?
*Have you been told that there is nothing that can be done to reverse your illness and you just need to manage symptoms?
*Does your illness impact your work, your family, your happiness and your social life?
We specialize in finding answers and solutions for complicated chronic illness when people feel like they have tried everything. If this sounds like you, book a free call with us to see if we are the right fit for your health goals